At ACIS Educational Tours, we offer exceptional educational journeys, not ordinary tours. There are many ways in which ACIS tours are different from the rest of the pack, and in our new series of videos, we’ve set out to define exactly what they are. One of the ways in which we’re different is ACIS lets you skip the line at museums with pre-booked entrance times..
When you’re abroad for a limited amount of time, getting the most out of every minute of every day is the difference between an exceptional and ordinary experience. That’s why we plan ahead to pre-book timed entrances to museums wherever possible. That way you can get into the museum, see what you came for, and be on your way to the next thing in the time it would’ve taken just to wait in line.
We believe when you’ve invested the time, money and effort to go abroad and experience a foreign culture, every moment matters. That’s what separates an exceptional educational journey from an ordinary tour.
Click here for a deeper look at what makes ACIS exceptional.
Watch more videos below:
- VIDEO: Why Choose ACIS? – We Fix Things Fast
- VIDEO: Why Choose ACIS? – Food Choice, Not Chance
- VIDEO: Why Choose ACIS? – Reach For Your Wallet Less
- VIDEO: Why Choose ACIS? – Why Wait in Line?
- VIDEO: Why Choose ACIS? – The Night is Still Young
- VIDEO: Why Choose ACIS? – Location, Location, Location
Read more here as well:
- The Real Difference Between Us and the Other Guys
- Educational Travel Services: Why Hotel Location is Everything
- Evaluating Educational Travel Services: 5 Things to Consider
- Educational Travel Services: Why Tour Managers Make All the Difference
- 5 Questions to Ask Yourself Before Choosing an Educational Travel Company