Canada Your Way
Whether you’re looking to plan a trip to Canada as a French Immersion experience to Montréal or Québec City, or an adventure-filled class bonding experience complete with snowshoeing, interactive history lessons or a visit to the Cabane à Sucre, we have an itinerary for every imagination. We’d also be happy to create a custom experience just for your group.
Where would you like to go?
Québec City is the heart of French Canada and is the cradle of French civilization in North America. It’s a fantastic destination for language and cultural immersion as over 90% of the city population are French speakers. It also has lots to offer in the way of history and culture as well.Browse Tours
The second largest city in Canada and the second largest French-speaking city in the world, Montréal is the cultural mecca of Francophone Canada. It boasts a myriad of museums, theaters, and architecture. Whether it’s French language immersion or more general educational travel, Montréal has lots to offer.Browse Tours
The financial and cultural capital of Canada, Toronto is the seventh largest city in North America and home to an incredibly diverse set of immigrant populations. It boasts a wide array of world-class cultural institutions from theaters to museums to restaurants to concert halls. Our itinerary covers Toronto and Niagara Falls.Browse Tours
Why Travel with ACIS?
With over 40 years of experience operating trips, ACIS gives you the confidence that you’re providing your students with the highest quality travel experience possible.
Intimate Destination Knowledge
We have over 40 years of experience operating trips!
Intelligent Trip Design
Our trips are planned around the interests of middle and high school students and the needs of their teachers. Each of our trips make the most of your time in your destination, without being over-booked.
Language and Cultural Immersion
Our innovative Language On Location programs give students linguistic and cultural immersion and a chance to practice their French in Québec or Montréal.
Small Group Tour Experiences
Our minimum group size is among the smallest around—15 participants for groups flying and 20 for groups traveling by coach bus. Having your own private tour is our way of ensuring you can have the unique tour you really want.
Comfortable & Convenient Hotels
Our groups stay in 3-and 4-star quality hotels in good locations and convenient areas.
Passionate Tour Managers
Our Tour Managers thrive on sharing their passion for showing you a new city and giving you and your students the opportunity to see the world through the eyes of those who live and work there. They know how to make the destinations come alive—they are your partners in education.
Our Service Guarantee
Top-Rated Group Travel Services
98% of ACIS Group Leaders rate their overall experience good to excellent. We’re so confident you’ll agree that we’re going to guarantee it! The ACIS Service Guarantee is our written pledge that your entire trip experience—from your first contact with us all the way through to your post-trip review—will be first-rate.
If, upon your return, you feel that your overall experience does not deserve a good or excellent rating, we will invite you to be our guest at our next domestic Teacher Conference and provide a $500 scholarship to be used as you see fit on your next ACIS tour.
- Private Tours Customized to Your Group Private Tours Customized to Your Group Our minimum group size 15 participants for groups flying and 20 for groups traveling by buss—among the smallest around. At that group size you'll receive your own bus and tour manager, meaning you can truly make your trip your own.
- 3- and 4-star Hotels in Comfortable & Convenient Locations 3- and 4-star Hotels in Comfortable & Convenient Locations With ACIS, you'll travel in style. We promise you'll stay in comfortable hotels in good, safe locations.
- Service of Top-Trained Tour Managers Service of Top-Trained Tour Managers ACIS Tour Managers are travel gurus. They thrive on sharing their passion for different cultures and giving you and your participants the opportunity to see the world through the eyes of those who live and work there. They speak the language, know the sights to see and best ways to get there—they are your partners in education.
- Confirmed Flights at Least 45 Days Prior to Departure Confirmed Flights at Least 45 Days Prior to Departure With information early, you'll be able to plan well in advance for getting your group together at your departure airport.
- Air-Conditioned Motor Coaches Air-Conditioned Motor Coaches ACIS only uses modern, well-maintained motor coaches with fully-functioning air conditioning systems—our participants deserve comfort.
- Our Renowned “RED CARD” System Our Renowned “RED CARD” System Our Red Card system enables you to activate a 24/7 worldwide network to solve any problem that arises on tour. Enjoy peace of mind knowing that if something arises on tour, you hand your Red Card to your tour manager and they will work with our duty officer to immediately jump into action to resolve the problem.
We love teachers! Below are some of the ways we say thank you for leading an ACIS tour to Canada.
Teachers Travel Free
Book an ACIS trip, register 10 or more students and you’ll travel absolutely free. Each additional 10 participants earns you another free spot to bring along assistants.
World Traveler Rewards
Earn Global Conferences, travel scholarships, cash rewards and tour upgrades with our loyalty club.
First-time Group Leaders are invited to be our guest for our free training weekend over Presidents’ Day weekend in Washington, D.C. We want you to feel confident leading your tour and know once you experience an ACIS program, you will.
Ultimate-Plus Protection Coverage
From start to finish, leading a trip with ACIS should be stress-free. That is why ACIS automatically provides group leaders and assistants with Ultimate-Plus Protection Plan coverage.
Graduate Professional Credit
Lead an ACIS tour, and you have the option of earning three graduate-level professional development units.
Help us spread the word on the high quality tours, generous group leader benefits and transformative experiences ACIS provides and we will thank you…with cash or travel!
World Traveler Rewards
We’re proud of our loyalty program, the most generous in the industry. And, first-time teachers get scholarships, a spot on our Washington D.C. training weekend and loyalty status transfers.