At ACIS Educational Tours, we offer exceptional educational journeys, not ordinary tours. There are many ways in which ACIS tours are different from the rest of the pack, and in our new series of videos, we’ve set out to define exactly what they are. One of the ways in which we’re different is not everything is predictable when it comes to travel; that’s why we have a rapid-response system in place to solve problems as they arise.
Even the best laid plans can go awry. Over the 35 plus years we’ve been in this business, we’ve learned that lesson time and again. That’s why we have an elaborate system to make sure in the event of an unforeseen bump on the road, we can spring into action to solve problems quickly. We make our staff available in-person to check in and verify the high standard of quality you come to expect from ACIS is being met. If it isn’t, we want to know, so we can make things right as soon as possible. We even send our president Peter Jones abroad so feedback can go straight to the top of our organization.
We believe when you’ve invested the time, money and effort to go abroad and experience a foreign culture, every moment matters. That’s what separates an exceptional educational journey from an ordinary tour.
Click here for a deeper look at what makes ACIS exceptional.
Watch more videos below:
- VIDEO: Why Choose ACIS? – Food Choice, Not Chance
- VIDEO: Why Choose ACIS? – Reach For Your Wallet Less
- VIDEO: Why Choose ACIS? – Why Wait in Line?
- VIDEO: Why Choose ACIS? – The Night is Still Young
- VIDEO: Why Choose ACIS? – Location, Location, Location
Read more here as well:
- The Real Difference Between Us and the Other Guys
- Educational Travel Services: Why Hotel Location is Everything
- Evaluating Educational Travel Services: 5 Things to Consider
- Educational Travel Services: Why Tour Managers Make All the Difference
- 5 Questions to Ask Yourself Before Choosing an Educational Travel Company