Exceptional Educational Journeys: Announcing the 2019-2020 ACIS Catalog!
At ACIS, we’re a group of passionate individuals committed to delivering an exceptional travel experience. We know the value of life-changing travel experiences ourselves and are always willing to go above and beyond to provide a world-class trip for our teachers and students every step of the way.
It’s with that in mind that we programmed, designed and published our 2019-2020 Catalog! Travel changes lives, and with ACIS you are guaranteed an exceptional educational journey. For 2019 travel we have expanded our program offerings. Now, from east to west and north to south, we have you covered with 200 exceptional itineraries. We hope to partner with you to help you fulfill your educational goals and exceed every expectation.
Browse over 195 educational travel excursions all over the world. From
service learning to cultural connections, find a trip to meet your goals.
Here are some of the new ways in which we’re seeking to provide an exceptional travel experience in our 2019-2020 catalog:
- Youth and Young Women’s Leadership – developed and programmed in partnership with educators, these itineraries to Italy and the Dominican Republic are packed with leadership workshops, student/youth group exchanges and cultural immersion opportunities that focus on learning from leaders and building leadership qualities in the student travelers. Each tour involves pre- and post-tour work, including a multi-module curriculum to encourage preparation and reflection to maximize the lasting impact of the experience.
Learn more about ACIS Youth Leadership Trips here
- Language Immersion (Including Homestays) – eight itineraries to France, Germany, Spain, Costa Rica, Guatemala, Peru and the Dominican Republic, all of which promise a native-speaking ACIS Tour Manager who will provide daily language and cultural lessons along with culturally immersive activities that emphasize interaction with locals (whether through cultural connections and/or a homestay experience).
Learn more about ACIS Language Immersion Trips here
- STEM – designed with STEM educators in mind, we feature four themed itineraries to Iceland, London, Switzerland/Germany and the Azores with a heavy focus on concepts related to science, math, innovation, engineering, geology and technology.
Learn more about STEM-focused Trips here
- Service Learning – we feature 16 service projects from 8 countries across Latin America, Europe and Asia that can be incorporated into specific, service-focused itineraries.
Learn more about ACIS Service Learning Trips here
- ACIS USA and ACIS Visit Canada – we’re excited to highlight our offerings in The United States and Canada featuring a variety of trip types that stay closer to home.
Learn more about ACIS USA and ACIS Visit Canada
We couldn’t be more excited to help another generation of students and teachers have the travel experiences of which they’ve only dreamt. Download the 2019-2020 catalog, and if you’re interested in having us help you design a travel experience to meet your goals, we’d be happy to do so!