- Recording of Trip Spotlight Event: Eager to learn more? Watch this recording of our virtual Trip Spotlight event where Tour Manager Herson and ACIS' Cara S. highlight the magic of this itinerary and answer audience questions.
- Herson's Vision for this Tour: ¡Pura Vida! I’m excited to welcome you on this experience of a lifetime, taking one of ACIS’ most popular Costa Rica itineraries and enhancing it with new experiences that connect adventure, nature, cuisine and culture all in one. Zip-lining, tortilla making, visiting a native indigenous community, a river safari and swimming in the warm, tropical Pacific Ocean are all part of this signature adventure trip. See you in the rainforest!
What You'll Learn
- Independence: Take charge of yourself and your schedule as you gain the courage to navigate new destinations, test your language skills in real-world situations, and manage your time and money.
- Flexibility: Develop skills to adapt and acclimate as you step outside your comfort zone, experiencing the cultural adjustments that come with new places, new foods, dynamic schedules and the wonderful idiosyncrasies of travel.
- Teamwork: Learn respect, communication and collaboration—new settings and shared activities allow you to gain confidence at working together with both familiar faces and new acquaintances.