Free Classroom Activity
Chocolates of the World
What better way of getting your students to have a global perspective than through candy!
This excellent resource will tell you everything you need to know to lead your students in a chocolate tasting activity. It will help introduce culture, language, history, food and geography in a fun, engaging and interactive way.
The classroom activity includes:
- An overview of the history and culture of chocolate
- A guide to the types of chocolate
- How to taste chocolate using different senses
- How chocolate differs around the world
- How to use a chocolate tasting activity to support your curriculum
Fill out the form and download FREE for your classroom!