More than 75% of our group leaders customize
Think of our itineraries as a launching pad for your imagination. We’re obsessively flexible, giving you limitless choices-nothing is off-the-shelf and nothing’s etched in stone except our promise to make your adventure amazing.
Whether you’d like to customize your experience a little or a lot, we’d love to help. There are countless ways to connect with the people, places and things you are visiting.
Cultural Connections are immersive, hands-on experiences that offer a true window into the people and culture of the destinations you visit. With ACIS you can:
- Visit a school in Shanghai
- Dance the flamenco in Andalucía
- Create a piece of street art in Berlin
- Meet a local tribe in Peru, or
- Become a chef for a day in a Parisian cooking lesson
Full- or Half-Day Excursions
Enhance your tour with day trips that tie into your curriculum or your group’s specific interests. Imagine:
- Crossing the Strait of Gibraltar from southern Spain to get a taste of Tangier, Morocco
- Leaving bustling Rome to experience Pompeii, frozen in time since 79 A.D., or
- Trading London for quaint Oxford and the magic of a Harry Potter Studio tour
During service learning projects you will actively contribute to the societies you’re visiting in a meaningful way. Sample projects include:
- Helping with sea turtle hatcheries in Costa Rica
- Promoting land restoration in Iceland, or
- Working side-by-side with local community members in the Dominican Republic
Add an extra day at the beginning or end of almost any of our tours. Just think – more time to explore in Vienna or Nice or Athens or wherever. The choice is yours! Extensions can be as jam-packed or leisurely as you’d like. Have tour managers, activities and meals built in, or set aside a day for you and your group to explore more on your own.