- Recording of Trip Spotlight Event: Eager to learn more? Watch this recording of our virtual Trip Spotlight event where ACIS Tour Manager Giacomo and ACIS' Liz R. highlight what's exciting about these Summer Adventure trips and answer audience questions.
- Calling all individual student travelers: Pack your bags with ACIS (you’ve earned it!) and get a taste of the independence that will soon come with going to college or studying abroad. Bring along a friend or make new ones as you explore some of Europe’s best cities under the expert guidance of an ACIS Tour Manager and ACIS staff members who are there to help you out as needed.
Featured in this video
Eiffel Tower, Montmartre, Arc de Triomphe, Louvre, Jardin du Luxembourg, Versailles, Chartres, Pont du Gard, Pointe du Hoc, Caen Peace Museum, American Cemetery at Colleville-sur-Mer, Pétanque Lesson, Rouen Cathedral, Local Cheese Producer Visit and Tasting, Be Cézanne Painting Lesson, Nîmes Roman Arena, Place Masséna, Promenade des Anglais, Jardin Exotique, Château de Chenonceau
What You'll Learn
- Independence: Take charge of yourself and your schedule as you gain the courage to navigate new destinations, test your language skills in real-world situations, and manage your time and money.
- Flexibility: Develop skills to adapt and acclimate as you step outside your comfort zone, experiencing the cultural adjustments that come with new places, new foods, dynamic schedules and the wonderful idiosyncrasies of travel.
- Teamwork: Learn respect, communication and collaboration—new settings and shared activities allow you to gain confidence at working together with both familiar faces and new acquaintances.